Join Our Fleet
Reasons why Fix My Boat is disrupting the traditional Boat Repair & Maintenance shop experience… SEE IF YOU QUALIFY TODAY!
Franchises Available Across America
Fix My Boat will be the leading provider of on-demand boat repair and service solutions. Fix My Boat will offer customers a premium experience with unparalleled and consistent service, every time.
Fix My Boat mechanics and operators will utilize a fully customized Fix My Boat mobile marine service van, which is seriously the coolest Marine service shop on wheels!
Fix My Boat will repair, fix and service most every boat from mechanical systems, electrical, motors, gel coat, fiberglass repair on and on. The difference between a traditional marine repair and Fix My Boat is that we come directly to our customer’s homes, marinas, backyard docks, any location required to fix your boat and get you, your family, and friends back on the water.
We are currently looking for a full-time lead mechanic and operator who has a passion for boating possesses outstanding customer service skills and has the ability to manage their own mobile marine shop. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, trained to service, repair all types and levels of boats, and have professional communication skills. A clean driving record and license is required. Candidates must be comfortable driving an oversized vehicle in urban and suburban settings and should be familiar with their community and territory.
Above all, we’re looking for people that love the boating industry and deeply care about the safety, welfare and security of customers and their boats.
- Ensure all-around excellent customer experience.
- Proficiently execute warranty repairs, service, and maintenance for all types of boats
- Monitor and maintain an inventory of parts and accessories
- Submit and receive parts orders via an online interface.
- Maintain an organized, clean, and efficient work environment working for us is not like any boat shop you have been in.
Fix My Boat mechanics have the unique opportunity to interface with customers from the start-to-finish of the work order process, making them the face of the business. Get a chance to work all over your town or city, developing customer relationships and being a part of one of the fastest-growing elements of the boating industry.
- Certified or equivalent work experience
- Technical thinker and problem solver, willingness to learn in a rapidly changing industry
- Clean driving record, strong work ethic
- Excellent customer service, communication skills, and issue resolution
- Passionate about learning new technology and learning new repair techniques
- Self-motivated, independent worker, able to manage time to meet scheduled appointments
- Enthusiastic and able to work under close scrutiny of the customer
- Knowledgeable about the marine and boating community and culture
Why Fix My Boat Franchise?
- Consumer expectations have changed forever.
- Consumer behavior has shifted to convenience and on-demand delivery services
- On-Demand products and services are the new standards.
- Direct to consumer businesses are rapidly capturing market share.
Building a business to benefit from the changing service industry and customer behaviors
Once your on the Fix My Boat Team, you gain access to a wealth of experienced professionals to help and guide you to success. Fix My Boat Franchise partners are provided with all the tools necessary to help them run their business. The support network from Head Office and other Franchise Partners alike provides you the tools you need to make your business a success.
Fix My Boat Franchise partners are provided with all the tools necessary to help them run their businesses. The support network from Head Office and other Franchise Partners alike provides you the tools you need to make your business a success.
Getting Started with your Fix My Boat Business
Your initial investment for launching a Fix My Boat Mobile Marine Shop is relatively low. With ongoing overhead and third-party financing options, launching your own marine repair shop is Affordable, Profitable and Fun to Operate. Build your client list, be your own Boss and directly benefit financially from your hard work.
Multiple Revenue Streams
There are multiple ways to earn revenue beyond service and repairs. Parts, accessories, service packages and of course referrals. Exclusive territories based on zip codes.
Ongoing Support for your Success
The Fix My Boat Support Team will help with inventory, procurement, sales, marketing, incoming calls, onsite training, and field support. When you need help, there is endless support available. Your Success is Our Success.
Low Initial Investment - Apply Today!
If you are interested in becoming a Fix My Boat franchisee please fill out the contact form below: